IN OUR SHOWROOM NOW:
Rare 1967 Chevy El Camino, completely body off restored! and its build and restored with some pro touring upgrades to make this car drive and handle on today's highway and road's. But the car itself is still very original and correct. All new suspension, steering, brakes, interior, engine, transmission (TH400) and drive train & wiring everything is restored or new. And it has a vintage air-airco system as well. One hell of a ride and yes, it drives superb just like a new build car should.
This rare and fantastic looking 67' El Camino with its deep gloss black paint is a rare sight on the streets and with its Pro touring style suspension and steering, combined with its performance engine and transmission a fantastic car to drive. The 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle and its sister car the El Camino are one of the best-looking examples of how great American classic can look. these Chevy models of that year had a new design with very sharp and aggressive body design and styling. The suspension of these cars was also way ahead of there time with coil over springs systems at the back and front, so no shaggy rear leaf springs anymore.
This made the Chevelle and the El Camino one of the best steerings and handling cars of that period. The one-piece "retracted" grill with its dual headlights and slight W form, the smooth rooflines, and bulky styled fender, combined with a great looking rear end that matched the front end perfectly makes these 67 models really stand out. The car we show you here is also painted on one of the best colors to make the lines stand out even more. The paint was done in a 2 stage system and afterward, it was hand polished to deep piano style shine finish. Just an awesome looking car.
The car you see here is just in amazing condition, the car had a complete body-off restoration, but the original body and floors almost didn't need any work as they were very solid, to begin with. All was then restored and rebuild to perfect show quality condition and the great design of the car was left untouched. Only the components of the car were upgraded to make the car super reliable and steer, brake and handle almost like a more modern new car.
For more information, please contact our sales! If you have any special personal changes or detail changes made to the car, no problem, like adding SS emblems and Black ghost SS body stripe, other details or wheels and so on...Although the car already looks fantastic as it is well, it's in as new condition and no costs were spared during the build. It gets double thumbs up everywhere you go!
We calculated that more than 65000 euro was invested in the car ( and that's without the car itself l ) and everything you see is of great quality and everything works as it should. It is almost a completely new car! And you can not build this car for the asking price 100% sure. Its also fully serviced and inspected in our garage and its ready to be enjoyed and steel first prices at near any car show you will attend!
Some of its details/ options:
- New Chevy 383 Performance engine with 400+Hp.
- Rebuild TH400 transmission.
- Custom 17-inch AmTT alu wheels
- 4 wheel power disc brakes
- Vintage air airco system
- Dynamat isolation
- Power steering
- All new front to back wiring
- Complete new interior
- New dash cluster
- Steel cowl hood
- Mini tubbed
- AM racing custom 17-inch alu wheels
- 275 low profile tires at the back
- All new & lowered performance suspension
- New close ratio power steering.
- Autometer gauges.
- And more.
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- Car already has Dutch license plates.
- For export prices outside of the EU, please contact our sale.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToThe Metal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
Price in euros
Price includes all cost