New Coming soon / Expected!
This numbers matching! 1967 Chevy Corvette convertible 427 in the stunning color combination of Marina Blue metallic with matching white and blue interior and white striped Stinger hood (427 Big block cars only) This generation is equipped with the L36 coded 427 390hp, hooked up to a (rare) Power glide automatic transmission. It's also loaded with many special options and an extremely rare car.
This Corvette is stunning and with its 427 Big block with side exhausts one of the best Convertibles you could ever own.
The car is all original, numbers matching and comes with its factory original tank sticker and official registry docs of the Canadian GM importers. It's also a true Canadian exported car and it spent its entire live there. Canadian Corvette's are better documented than US cars were. The 67' Vette's are the most wanted around, especially the 427 big block cars with their special stinger style hoods and great engine torque and smoothness. A very rare and highly desirable investment grade car. It was restored recently to NCRS the highest standards with only original parts and correct fasteners and details. It's better than the day it left the factory!
Of all 67' Vette convertibles build there were only 230! 427/390 hp cars build with the optional power glide automatic transmission, and this combined with its other very high option list, which includes some rare options like tilt steering and head rests, makes this car probably one of only one or two ever produced. Its also one of only a hand full convertible cars ever produced with the rare V48 extra coolant protection option !. And this is all documented, original and proven!
This Corvette is also equipped with MANY very rare and all factory correct (proven by its tank sticker/build sheet) which makes it even more desirable. Something you normally also never see as most corvette's have all the special options and details added later on in their live. The only thing not factory correct on the car are its added alloy wheels ( not on pics yet, Factory correct style) but the car also comes with its factory original rally wheels as you can see on the pictures below.
The car is an automatic transmission equipped car, which, for a convertible is the best you could want against any manual transmission. The white / blue two-tone interior is bright and light and the white bucket seats stay cool on those hot summer days. The car has perfect 10 point paint, Perfect and highly detailed underside and the interior is simply breathtaking. A highly collectible car that will grow in value by the day and in the meantime it will give great pleasure and joy to its new owner. It just doesn't get any better than this!
Soon more information, pictures and a video on the amazing and rare 427 Big block Corvette Convertible!
And will be in our showroom soon, if you want information ahead, or make a reservation, please contact our sales! Just another stunning high-quality car by PTTM!
Some of the cars additional options :
- Performance V8 427 / 390 HP L36 Big block.
- Power glide automatic trans (Rare)
- Power windows!
- Power brakes.
- 4 wheel disc brakes.
- Tinted windows.
- PB AM/FM radio.
- Side exhaust system !
- Transistor ignition.
- Posi traction rear axle with 3,70 gears.
- Telescopic (tilt) steering wheel (Rare)
- Speed warning indicator (Rare)
- Bucket seats with head restraints (Rare)
- Engine max coolant protection. (Very Rare)
- And more!
- The car comes with Canada owner title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request, we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!