New arrival! comming soon!
Another great find by PTTM, and we are proud to be able to offer it to our clients! 1969 Chevrolet Nova with SS options and packed with the holy grail of Chevrolet Big blocks the famous LS7 454 !, hooked up to a Muncie manual 4 speed transmission and 12 bolt rear-end with 3,73 gears and limited slip dif.
This 69 Nova is a true beast and more or less also a "Sleeper", a car that's mean and stealthy but on the outside you would not be able to tell the difference between a stock Nova and the true power this car has which is great fun. This car is faster than most other classic muscle cars or even most modern day sportscars!
This beauty is completely restored and the complete engine, drivetrain, all suspension and brake components are new or restored. The car comes with a map with invoices and documents of its restoration.
The LS7 454 cui Big block in this black beauty is considered to be the best Chevrolet produced in the early 70s and it was too powerful to ever made into factory production cars. The engine was developed to follow up the monster LS6 engine, and to beat all other Muscle car engines of the day like the 426 Hemi and Fords Super Cobra Jet engines. However by the time it was ready for production the fuel crisis kicked in and the demand for these monster engines dropped. The engine was that only available through Chevy's aftermarket department and sold to however wanted this monster in is car. The Nova you see here is one of very few cars that was equipped with this monster 454cui engine by its last owner.
The fact that this Nova was also produced in the most desirable production model year, 1969, makes it even more desirable as those were the days when the fastest and baddest muscle cars were build and sold on the markets. The car is spotless, rust free and ready to be driven and doesn't need anything.
THE CAR WILL BE IN OUR SHOWROOM SOON! More information, pictures and a walk around video will follow soon !
Some of the cars options are :
- - SS package
- - 454 LS7 Big block
- - Rosewood steering wheel
- - Steel cowl induction hood
- And more!
** On request we can also install factory original 15-inch rally wheels. (see sample picture) or other style wheels.
But if you like additional information ahead then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For outside EU export prices or business prices please contact our sales department
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday, and we can sell the car only once! So don't wait or hesitate but call our sales today.