New in our showroom!
This numbers matching! 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner in stunning rotisserie restored condition! It is a very rare car with factory original airgrabber hood car and it comes with its original build sheet and all body and drivetrain Vin numbers still in tact. This car is also loaded with many special factory options and in the stunning factory original GY3 high impact curious Yellow color with factory strobe stripes.
The car is completely restored to the best possible quality standards and is just as nice and detailed underneath as like the rest of the car. Just one rare bird! and a great car to drive and enjoy and show off. We estimate that more than 100000,- was invested in the restoration alone (without the car itself) and the car is now for sale for only a fraction or that. Its a very collectible car and also a true investment grade piece.
The 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner was a complete new designed car and featured many new design features back in the day and the 383 4bbl bigblock was by than the biggest engine it could be had with. With 335HP it held its own and was still a true big block Muscle car beast.
Everything on this car is factory correct and its also very detailed inside and out. From the engine bay with its numbers match engine, its numbers match transmission, the rear axle and all suspension and steering components and the complete interior is all as it left the factory back in 1971. Very amazing and rare indeed.
Some of its factory options :
- 383 Bigblock V8
- 727 Automatic transmission
- Airgrabber hood!
- Bucket seats
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- Power brakes
- Power steering
- Front disc brakes
- Strobe stripes
- And more!
- The car comes with Dutch papers and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also assist with TUV (H)
- For export price out or inside of the EU, or business to business price please contact our sales.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!