COMING SOON / EXPECTED
This 1969 Chrome bumper Corvette convertible looks fantastic in its factory original Cortez silver paint! & its a numbers match car.
The car is completely original to factory specs and comes with its numbers match engine and drivetrain still in place. Just a gorgeous car! Finding real original C3 Chrome bumper corvette's is getting harder and harder, and how often do you see one in this rare and original Cortez silver color? And restored? And with its numbers matching engine and trans still installed? Not much we are sure.
The car is in overall great condition and can be driven and enjoyed as its completely inspected and serviced for many more miles to come. Its also equipped with brand new classic goodyear tires. And as with any great sports car, the combination of the V8 and manual 4-speed transmission as good as it gets. With an automatic car, its just much less fun and tons of power (up to 40% or more) gets lost from the transmission to the rear axle as were a manual trans maybe only looses 5%. So all in all, buying a 4 speed is a great feature and the manual cars are also way more collectible and valuable than any automatic car.
This means you will get a complete, super rare color combo, a great engine and trans combination, a fully serviced and inspected ALL original Corvette for a great price which will leave room for growth of your investment as well as these C3 Vette's, especially the early model years are going up in value fast. PTTM is very proud to present this true icon of American sports cars to its clients, and it's a car that fits perfectly in any car collection. Its a very stylish car and will also get you thumbs up everywhere you take it. Its a price winner on any local car show as well !.
This stunning-looking C3 Corvette chrome bumper is a great car and drives as new. So if you ever wanted a true and amazing looking Corvette and one of the rarest Corvette's ever made in this amazing and rare color combination that just looks plain stunning, then this might well be the car for you. It's a true collector's item and a great investment grade car.
Soon more information, actual pictures and a video of this amazing car.
If you want information ahead, or a price estimate, or to make a reservation, please contact our sales!
Some of the cars additional options :
- Performance V8 327 / 300HP.
- Manual 4 speed close ratio trans!
- Cortez silver metallic paint!
- Power disc brakes.
- Power steering (Rare)
- Tinted windows.
- PB AM/FM radio.
- Side pipes!
- Positraction rear axle.
- And more!
if you like additional information ahead then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request, we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export prices please contact our sales department.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!