NEW, IN OUR SHOWROOM NOW!
This fantastic-looking RS/SS big block Camaro is completely restored by PTTM and is in as new condition. It's equipped and upgraded by PTTM with many pro touring style parts and components and has a great running 396 cui Bigblock that pushes out around 425+hp and the power is transferred to the rear axle via a Muncie manual 4-speed transmission!
This car was built to look pretty much original and classic, but it has many special upgrades. The car rides very comfortable but handles more like a modern sports car and brakes as one as well. Just a great combination of the style and all the wanted elements a true Classic RS/SS Camaro, combined with many special upgrades and performance. The engine bay is also very clean and detailed and the engine breathes through a new front to back dual exhaust system with a header with a Great sound!
The car has a stunning color combination of the correct 1969 Cortez silver metallic applied fresh in our quality paint shop with a black vinyl top. combined with a custom designed and all new! houndstooth interior with buckets and a floor console with SS gauges and deluxe woodgrain details and trim parts.
The RS nose makes theses Camaro just stand out even more and in combination with this cars color and SS details, its complete new build, paint, interior, underside, and all other new components makes this car a true one of a kind Musclecar. If you're looking for a quality car. This is it. This must be one of the best looking, handling, steering and driving 69' Camaro around. More than 90k was invested in the build alone and that's without the price of the actual car itself.
Everything on this car is either new or restored and the complete ex and interior are as new. The underside of this car is also ultra clean and detailed. Its absolutely completely rust free and super straight.
All the brakes, suspension and steering components are rebuilt and so are all the fuel lines, gas tank, brake lines, and master cylinder and more. The car has a lowered performance suspension system, 4 wheel disc brakes, and brand new custom wheels and tires and has a great stance. If you are looking for one of the nicest all new rebuild Camaro's around then this might well be the car for you. Its equipped with many special options and features, a great driveline and engine with super V8 sound and it handles and steers like the best. A real high-quality car with no work needed on it. It is all ready to be enjoyed.
On request we can also sell the car with a 650+HP 572cui all new custom PTTM build Big block and we can add or change other details on request
Some of the car's options :
- Performance 396 cui Big block V8 .
- Muncie 4 speed transmission.
- Complete new 2019 paint !
- 4 Wheel disc brakes!.
- Power brakes !.
- Power steering R&P.
- Custom made billet alu wheels.
- Lowered suspension.
- Custom made all new interior.
- Bucket seats.
- SS Console with gauges & floor shifter.
- Rosewood steering wheel.
- Tilt steering column.
- In-dash factory tacho.
- SS badges & Hood.
- Front spoiler.
- Painted rear spoiler.
- Cowl induction hood.
- RS package.
- Wheel trim moldings.
- Black Vinyl Top.
- Tinted windows.
- SS badges.
- Custom made hockey stripe.
- And much more!
More pictures, video's are coming soon! After the car is ready.
But if you like additional information ahead then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export prices please contact the sales department.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!