IN OUR SHOWROOM NOW!
1972 rare and original, numbers matching Camaro shark nose Z28, in great condition and equipped with many additional factory options. The car comes in its factory original color and Z28 stripes with black bucket seat interior, floor-horseshoe style shifter and console, power steering and power front disc brakes. The car also stands on its original rare Z28 specific wheels and original spare. This car is a true Z28, not one of the thousands of clones that are for sale on the market, it still carries its factory numbers matching engine and drivetrain and is very collectible and desirable.
The body and floors are all in very solid and rust free condition and the paint has a great shine as well. The car is equipped with the factory style rear and front spoiler and dual painted racing mirrors and it has the rally dash with tacho. With only around 2500 Z'28's build in 1972, with more than double in the previous year and more than 11000 in 1973, this is a very rare car indeed. In this color combination and with these options it might be one of only a hand full ever build cars. The car is painted in its factory original and rare flame orange color with the factory original (YF8 code) Z28 stripes and it has the custom deluxe black interior, a superb color combination indeed that you almost never see. The 72 Camaro Z28 came with the 1 piece front bumper with bumper guards and that bumper is on the car today.
On request, we can also sell the car with the RS style split bumpers, but these are not original to the car. With most Camaro's that are left today being far from original and most of them have been cloned into SS cars or Z28' look likes, with the original engines, car color, and interior style long gone, this Camaro Z28 is in amazing and very honest overall condition, to say the least.
We personally love the shark nose style Camaro's as they look very aggressive and have great style elements, but the most important feature of these second-generation Camaro's is the fact that the drive and handle very well and much better than most people know or realize. This car just can't be compared with just any Camaro on the markets today as its quality and general technical and functional condition are very good. If you're looking for high quality and original Z28, in a very rare color and interior combination with all of its factory details and engine still in place, and all in very good overall condition than this must be the car you want. Its a great investment for your hard earned cash, as well as great fun to own, show and enjoy for many more years to come. Some of the cars additional options:
- True Z28
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Rally dash with tacho
- Custom bucket seat interior
- Z28 front and rear spoiler
- Z28 Wheels with white letter tires
- Recessed wipers
- Painted rally mirrors
- Console Floor shifter
- Engine dress kit
- And more
But if you like additional information ahead then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H) For export price outside of the EU, please contact our sale.
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!